Check back soon to see when this course will be offered again. Click here to see a list of currently available courses.
How many times have you looked at one of your paintings and thought, “Gee, I wish I had a real pro to critique this for me!” Chances are, you’ve been depending on family and friends for comments. As much as we love them, often their comments are full of praise but not necessarily of very much help. You know deep in your heart what you really need – a professional, working artist to give you useful feedback.You can get exactly the kind of feedback you need to grow as an artist through this online Art Critique Seminar. Michael Chesley Johnson, an award-winning artist and Contributing Editor for The Artist’s Magazine, will review your submissions carefully. Next, he’ll give you written feedback and a suggested course for further improvement. You can even ask questions during the seminar, and he’ll gladly answer. It’ll be just like taking a private oil painting workshop with this nationally-known teacher!
What You’ll Learn:
- An overall evaluation of your art work’s strengths and weakness with keys to why you may not be getting the recognition you desire
- Specific comments on 2 images submitted for the critique and response to your goals.
- Clear guidelines on how to move forward with your art
- Extensive and personal one-on-one feedback on your work from Michael Chesley Johnson
Who should take this course:
- Beginning, intermediate, and advanced artists who wish to have their work critiqued by an award-winning artist.
What type of work can I submit?:
he Art Critique Seminar is designed to evaluate your skill as an oil painter. Michael Chesley Johnson will review two-dimensional works made in specifically in oil, which can be on paper, panel or canvas. Sorry, but no other media will be considered.